Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Day 63 (6/22) - gimme a break, gimme a break

Day 63 - 0.0 mi/854.0 mi tot
Waynesboro, VA

another zero day? Why not? It was really hot today, I covered 78 miles in the past 3 days and I am ahead of schedule so it can't hurt. Waynesboro was a good place for it too with lots of food options and plenty of places to get supplies and occupy my time. There was a pretty good crowd of hikers who had the same idea and we saw them at all the likely places: dollar store, laundermat, all you can eat chinese buffet and the library (just to name a few). It was good and relaxing and I sould be good to go tomorrow starting into Shenandoah National Park (I won't be typing that out again so watch for SNP in the future). Staying at the Lutheran Church Hostel (air conditioned) again tonight and looking for a good start in the morning.

Break me off a piece of that KitKat Bar.

- Snowfox

Sent on the go from my Peek

No comments:

Post a Comment