Thursday, July 1, 2010

Day 71 (6/30) - Calm Like a Bomb

Day 71 - 0.0 mi/995.2 mi tot
NoVA

This is the first time I have done 2 zero days in a row this whole trip...the closest before was a 3 mile near-o followed by a zero, which still wasn't the same. It felt good but by the end of the day I was getting antsy to get going again.

But it was a good day and a great last full day with Sabrina before she heads out and I am back on my own for the hike. We had a great lunch with Carl and we can not thank Chris enough for letting us crash at his house for these last 3 nights and for putting up with us messing up his previously orderly life.

Well, back at it tomorrow, should be a very productive day.

These vultures robbing everything leaving nothing but change.

- Snowfox

Sent on the go from my Peek

No comments:

Post a Comment