Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Day 54 (6/13) - zero

Day 54 - 0.0 mi/678.8 mi tot
Roanoke, VA

Ahhhhhhhh...a zero day. And the specific zero day I have been dreaming of since Georgia. OLIVE GARDEN!!!!! That's right folks, all you can eat soup, salad and breadsticks. I did some serious damage there, to the point that our waitress looked at me funny when I asked for a third bowl of soup and our 4th or 5th basket of breadsticks. I was a great meal and I still went back and had two large pieces of ice cream cake after.

We did my resupply and Princess' basic supply for the next several days after that and went for a high class dinner at McDonalds. We then mooched the free internet at Barnes and Noble for a while before heading back to VA 621 to camp for the night.

You blame yourself for wanting more.

- Snowfox

Sent on the go from my Peek

No comments:

Post a Comment