Sunday, April 25, 2010

Day 4/5

10.8mi, 42.4 mi. Spent all of day 4 sitting with ice on my knee & ankle, which actually worked out well as the weather was awful. Raining cats & dogs plus thunder/lightening. Met two guys from georgia, one was a paramedic who took a look at my knee and showed us how to wrap it. They were hilarious and really nice. We all got up early and headed out today as the weather had cleared. They were moving fast and ended up continuing past the shelter we had all planned to stop at, understandable as they were section hikers who had limited time to make their pickup. Made it to Low Gap shelter by 3pm and decided to call it a day. Met some guys who hiked and camped yesterday and spent today just drying out all their gear near a fire. Oh, I somehow managed to get poisen ivy on my right leg as well. It just wasn't my day today, hopwfully tomorrow will be better.
Princess

Sent on the go from my Peek

No comments:

Post a Comment