Sunday, July 11, 2010

Day 82 (7/11) - Ole Ole Ole Ole

Day 82 - 0.0 mi/1208.9 mi tot
Port Clinton, PA

So my short day turned into a zero day as the soccer game went into double OT and to nearly 530 pm. Oh well, gives Bird and Twiggzy more time to catch up (I hear they left Duncannon sometime today). Other than that I just hitched into Hamburg to get to the grocery store then was lucky enough to have gotten a ride from someone who was going there too and waited to bring me back to Port Clinton (a nice surprise after about 100 cars blew by me on the road).

Spent the day with Salty and Tiny Dancer at the bar watching the game and eating multiple meals there. They also scrapped plans to head out today and did a zero day also. The true power of the World Cup. Back at the town pavillion tonight with a different crew of hikers but a good group so it was a good day.

Moving on tomorrow with plans for a 22 mile day over a bunch of rocks. Still on track for Palmerton on Tuesday.

Bouncing Souls no one can beat us we drink beer and wear Adidas.

- Snowfox

Sent on the go from my Peek

No comments:

Post a Comment