Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Day 62 (6/21) - 'Till I Collapse

Day 62 - 29.7 mi/854.0 mi tot
VA56 to I64 (Waynesboro, VA)

The big climb this morning wasn't as bad as it looked like it might be. The flat spots were a nice break and made the climb bearable. Other than that it was a basic hiking day with some ups, some downs and some flat spots. Got some trail magic from Wingin' It with sodas at the BRP crossing and some more drinks floating in a spring a little later.

The 30 mile day was a huge day and one feat that I don't want to repeat too often. It worked out fine and I don't feel too bad, but we will see how I feel in the morning. I think it will be a short (possibly a zero) day with a potential meet-up with a co-worker after his meetings in Waynesboro. Keep checking back for updates on how tomorrow will end up.

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out, till my legs give out (which they didn't, thankfully).

- Snowfox

Sent on the go from my Peek

No comments:

Post a Comment