Monday, May 31, 2010

Day 40 (5/30) - I Stand Alone

Day 40 - 21.7 mi/454.2 mi tot
1 mi N of Vandeventer Shelter to Abingdon Gap Shelter

A huge day for me but not a ton of other hikers around me today. Somehow a ton of people are at this shelter though...looks like a tent city.

This was my biggest mileage yet and sets me up well to get into Damascus in the morning tomorrow. Got some trail magic near TN91 where a cooler full of sodas was left. Took one with me for lunch to go with my PB&J on a tortilla.

Other than that just a bunch of walking today through the woods. Hopefully Goat, Buck 20, Burl, Tabasco and Brandon catch up in Damascus tomorrow for some R&R.

And wow is this tent big with me just in it alone...the new smaller tent that is coming will be quite a change when it arrives.

Everything that I can see is changing

- Snowfox

Sent on the go from my Peek

No comments:

Post a Comment