Saturday, July 31, 2010

Day 101 (7/30) - Interstate Love Song

Day 101 - 20.6 mi tot/1560.5 mi tot
Upper Goose Pond Cabin to Dalton, MA

The big excitement for the day was crossing the Mass Pike on the footbridge I have driven under for years. All those times I drove under the bridge I was saying "someday" and that day was Day 101 for me. I got a picture of me in front the bridge with all the signs right behind me. I never knew that the trail went right next to the Pike, only off the road by a few feet.

Did the rest of my hike fast to get into Dalton to meet up with my parents and sister and spent the rest of the day with them in Dalton then off to Albay to spend the night and get a new pair of shoes. A short day tomorrow into Cheshire the over Mt Greylock Sunday with my friend Erik.

Promises of what I seemed to be only watched the time go by, all of those things you said to me.

- Snowfox

Sent on the go from my Peek

No comments:

Post a Comment