Sunday, July 18, 2010

Day 88 (7/17) - Rock and Roll Aint Noise Pollution

Day 88 - 20.6 mi/1329.7 mi tot
1 mi S of Brink Road Shelter to High Point Shelter

While the music isnt noise pollution, rocks are trail pollution. Supposedly after 200 or so miles of pointy, moving, slippery and jagged rocks, I am done with the worst of them. My shoes are thanking me although the stench of the shoes is as bad as I have smelled it yet. The 90 degree and higher temps here for the last few days aren't helping the issue either.

The only noteworthy item for the day was my ascent of the highest point in NJ, creatively named "High Point". Got a nice tent site here near the shelter and can hear some music from the concert at the state park tonight coming down the hill. A quick resupply in Unionville tomorrow them pressing forward.

Rock and roll is just rock and roll.

- Snowfox

No comments:

Post a Comment